What’s up everyone! (TL:DR at the end this time, I've learned from my past mistakes haha)
Yep, it’s me again! New case for a new coin that seems to have taken off lately (and for good reason!) I’ve been researching it deeply lately. For those of you wondering (and in a voluntary spirit of being transparent), I do hold nice bags of the coins I post about. However I do not dump them. I’m a HODLER at heart, and love to invest in and hold coins that have a purpose. You know, like, an actual purpose. I have a Phore masternode, which i intend to keep running indefinitely. I also have a decent chunk of COSS, which I also intend to keep for a very long time (3+ years, until they are a full crypto one-stop-solution).
If you’ve missed my previous post, you can find it here:
A Lost Gem In A Sea Of Shitcoins, Vol. 1: https://www.reddit.com/CryptoCurrency/comments/7h69xa/a_lost_gem_in_a_sea_of_shitcoins/
For those who do not know me, or haven’t read my previous post, here’s my intro: I come from a business & logistics management background. I started investing in cryptocurrencies and trading a little more than six months ago. I am very detail oriented and I’ve been researching all kinds of cryptos, for hours a day, for the past six months. Cryptocurrencies went from a simple hobby to a burning passion during that 6 month period.
I’ve spotted great coins at great prices, and it seems I keep doing so! Firstly, Ethereum at 150$. Then NEO when it was antshares (sub-3$), Gas when it was antcoin (sub-30c), OMG when it was sub-1$, ETP at 1$ (ended up selling at 5$, too many wallet issues and kind of lost faith in it), COSS at 6 cents, that ended up getting a lot of visibility due to my last post (23K+ views), and finally, Phore at 60cents.
It took me less than an hour of research to understand Phore’s potential. I immediately purchased and setup a Masternode after seeing how undervalued it is compared to coins like Dash, PivX, and other privacy/masternode coins. I must admit, i FOMO’ed in really fast, but then kept on researching after I had secured my cheap PHR, and the more I researched, the more I saw the vision.
For those of you that don’t know, Phore is a fork of PIVX. It is a Masternode/Proof of Stake hybrid (MN + PoS), meaning 60% of the block reward goes to Masternodes, 30% to stakers, and 10% is left for the “development fund”.
For the newbs reading this (welcome, by the way!), a masternode is basically a node that you deploy on a virtual server (or on your own computer) and it basically verifies the blockchain and maintains concensus alongside the other nodes. You need to “lock” 10000 phore to deploy a Masternode. Proof of Stake, on the other end, basically means you can purchase coins and “Stake them” (aka put them in your wallet) and they will also be used to validate the blockchain. Both masternodes and staking will give you rewards, in Phore coins. Masternodes more than staking, obviously, as you “lock” a rather high amount of coins to deploy one.
Allright, so, what’s so good about this Phore coin? Isn’t it just a PivX knock-off?
1) Well, first of all, The MN/PoS structure is simply genius IMO. Dash’s value has gone up a lot simply because there is so little in circulation and most of the coins are locked up in masternodes. But Dash is MN/PoW, basically Masternodes + Mining. Miners do not have as big an incentive to hold unlike MN’s, it’s their mining equipment that generates them Dash. In Phore’s Case, yes, we do have the Masternodes locking up most of the supply, but we also have the stakers that are incentivized to lock up their coins to stake, and generate some extra coins.
2) Which brings us to point 2. There is a BIG incentive to buy and hold this coin. Masternodes are being deployed at a rate of 5 to 10 per day. This means 50 to 100k phore are being purchased and locked up, every day. On top of that, people that cannot afford a costly masternode, can still buy a few thousand coins and earn “interests” as they help validating the blockchain too! This basically drains the order book, fast, and skyrockets the price.
3) What happens when the vast majority (65%+) of the coins are locked up in masternodes, and from the 35% remaining, most of it goes into “staking”? Here’s what happens: the supply becomes increasingly low, the demand increasingly high. People that own masternodes or own decent amounts of coins don’t wanna sell, as the “interests” they make double, triple, quadruple in value, incentivizing them even further to hold.
4) What I’ve described in points 1 to 3 is pretty basic stuff. Economics 101. It’s a positive feedback loop: More MN’s/stakers = less coins in circulation = higher price = higher “interests” earned = more people want in = even less coins in circulation = even higher price = even higher “interests”, and it repeats itself until an equilibrium is reached (judging from PivX, equilibrium is at or around 425M market cap). Everybody wants in early on PoS coins, even moreso with MN coins, because of that simple fact. Early dash masternode owners are pretty much laughing right now. Everyone FOMO’s a good masternode coin, and that’s a fact, pure and simple.
5) Alright, now let’s dive into the actual “technical” merits of Phore. Phore is developed by an anonymous team. The same team that created Kryptcoin a few years ago (a coin with a decentralized marketplace). The team performed in a stellar fashion with kryptcoin, as well as their marketplace. Unfortunately, they were way ahead of their time with the marketplace. Most people didn’t even know what a bitcoin was back then. Phore definitely has this “old school, underground project” feel to it, and you will notice a good chunk of its community on discord are crypto believers from well before crypto was even talked about. They are “remaking” Kryptcoin from scratch, with tons of added features, and an even better marketplace. The fact they pulled it off back then only further reassures me that they will pull it off even better this time. This team actually has something under its belt.
6) Phore will have SegWit, as well as Smart Contracts. Yep, you read that right, smart contracts and dApps will eventually be running on PHORE. Zerocoin protocol as well for completely anonymous transactions.
7) Phore is integrating a Decentralized marketplace based on OpenBazaar’s codebase. They aim to have it running smoother, with a better UI and make it very intuitive. If there’s one team you have to believe can pull it off, it’s definitely the Phore dev team (They already did it in the past!) And the best part is that it’s not for late 2018 unlike some other coins. Nope. We are already in the testing phase, and it should launch somewhere in Q1 2018.
8) Although it is obvious, I thought I’d mention it for the less familiar: 10% of each block reward goes to the development fund. This means the project has a constant flow of money to hire new devs, grow the marketing team, grow the project, pay for exchange listing fees, etc. (They’ve already added an extra dev & an extra marketing team member, just this week, and are already hiring right now for another dev position. So, if you are a talented dev, feel free to apply!)
9) They have applied for Binance today. Although this does NOT mean it is guaranteed, at all, it’s good to see them applying to a variety of exchanges. It is currently only available on cryptopia and is skyrocketing. Getting added to Binance, Bittrex and the likes would make it explode in a ridiculous way.
10) Point number 10 will be a little off topic, to put us in context for point #11. Personally, I like to contribute feedback to projects i truely believe in. One example I came up with was a cool idea for COSS and I let Rune (COSS founder) know about it. Basically, when COSS will get FIAT trading, it is impossible for people to get USD and EUR “fee split” from holding COSS, as USD and EUR are not compatible with the DAO, which is an Ethereum Smart Contract.
My way around this was to create a “COSSusd and a COSSeur”, basically an ERC20 token that’s automatically created/destroyed as FIAT is deposited/withdrawn from the exchange. People sending fiat over to COSS would basically be credited with the “COSSusd or COSSeur”, trade with it, and then when they want to withdraw they would exchange their ERC20 for FIAT and withdraw it via wire transfer. The whole thing would be smart-contract powered and transparent so there is always the same number of COSSusd and Real USD on COSS.
Basically, this would result in COSS holders receiving “fiat dividends” as well, and not only “crypto dividends”. Rune is currently in the process of getting legal opinion on this idea as he is an adamant believer in compliance and wants to do everything by the Book.
11) Well, for Phore, I’ve also contributed a few ideas to attempt to make the marketplace go viral. Viral as in mainstream viral, not only viral in the crypto-space. The devs, advisors, marketing team, advisors and even the community were all very impressed and took notes of everything. Now I cannot comment on what will and what won’t be implemented, but overa...
Die Bitcoin-Einheiten. 1 Bitcoin hat acht Nachkommastellen. Das allein macht die Umrechnung von BTC-Beträgen in Euro nicht besonders leicht. Hinzu kommt, dass Bitcoin bei einem aktuellen Preis von rund Array Euro so hoch ist, dass kleinere Beträge wie zum Beispiel 20 € nur sehr schwer in BTC umgerechnet werden können. Die Bitcoin-Börse Binance wird künftig Tether Konkurrenz machen. Mit dem BUSD Stable Coin liefert das Unternehmen künftig eine Kryptowährung, die den US-Dollar 1 zu 1 abdecken soll. Binance und Paxos bekommen Genehmigung für BUSD. Anzeige. Clever und sicher investieren mit Krypto-Arbitrage. Bis zu 45% auf deine BTC, ETH, USDT, EUR. Mit dem Wallet und der Arbitrage-Handelsplattform von ... Bitcoin had reached $12000 , then we saw a 20% dropdown. Then there had been a rebound (growth) to the mirror level, from which we made another move down to the lower support line of the upward channel. Bitcoin-Börse Binance bietet Testern der anstehenden DEX ein Preisgeld von insgesamt 100.000 US-Dollar – zahlbar in BNB-Token. Bitcoin - US Dollar Kurs-Chart (BTC/USD) Der heutige Umrechnungskurs von Bitcoin in USD beträgt $15.359,57. Es gibt derzeit eine Gesamtanzahl von 18,5 Millionen Kryptowährungen und das gehandelte Gesamtvolumen beträgt $26.023.292.775. BNB [Binance Coin] USD [US Dollar] 0.01 Binance Coin = 0.290051 US Dollar: 0.1 Binance Coin = 2.900507 US Dollar: 1 Binance Coin = 29.005071 US Dollar: 2 Binance Coin = 58.010142 US Dollar: 3 Binance Coin = 87.015213 US Dollar: 5 Binance Coin = 145.025355 US Dollar: 10 Binance Coin = 290.050711 US Dollar: 20 Binance Coin = 580.101422 US Dollar ... Convert 10000 EUR to USDT with result in table and chart. Calculate how much is 10000 Euro in Tether using latest exchange rate of foreign currency and live price of Tether. Use this free calculator to convert other values between EUR (Euro) and USDT (Tether). Binance chief weighs in on why BTC/USD will soon cross $10,000 Cryptos Jul 23, 03:45 GMT Several experts have been speculating the factors that will help Bitcoin move beyond the $10,000 price mark. Sie suchen Top Möglichkeiten, Binance Coin mit Kredit- oder Debitkarte zu kaufen? Prima! Paybis bietet schnelle Buchungen und 24/7 Support. Der aktuelle Bitcoin/Euro Kurs BTC/EUR - Währunsgrechner für den Wechselkurs von Bitcoin in Euro.
[index]          
Binance (Börse): ... Im heutigen Video sprechen wir über den Milestone als der Bitcoin das erste mal die $1000 USD erreicht hat und was wir daraus lernen können. Außerdem sehen wir uns an wie ... Bitcoin To $10,800 Soon?! Binance & Bittrex BANNING US Cryptocurrency Customers?! BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, cryptocurrency and stocks news! Liked the video? Feel free to donate: BTC ... You can buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, or Bitcoin Cash with USD or EUR on Binance. Buy Crypto on the worlds biggest exchange with credit: Binance! Binance is a global cryptocurrency ... Binance is also offering a reward of 20 EURO to the first 5000 users to register at www.binance.je.so go ahead guys and grab the opportunity to be in the first 5000 users but users has to complete ... Bitcoin, Iran und die 24.000 USD Lüge BTC vs. Gold - Pump auf 10.000 USD? 1 Mio. Wette abgesagt 📅 BTC Kalender für 15 EUR! = CODE: "cryptomonday21" 👉http... Bitcoin chegar a US$100.000? CEO da Binance Mostra Quão Fácil é Chegar ao Valor! CEO da Binance Mostra Quão Fácil é Chegar ao Valor! Investimentos Digitais 💥 Inscrivez vous sur Binance (5% de frais en moins à vie via ce lien) pour trader et acheter des altcoins💥 https://www.binance.com/fr/register?ref=MORC1UGI... Crypto News Bitcoin Bounces, $10,000 Big Resistance? Kraken To Close SWIFT USD, EUR, GBP Accounts ... JOIN BINANCE - Buy Your Altcoins Looking to trade altcoins? I recommend BINANCE https://www ... In dem Video zeige ich euch wie ihr am besten eine Kryptowährung auf Binance verkauft und anschließend dafür wieder Euro bekommt. Wer noch keine Bitcoin/Eth... bitcoin price prediction, bitcoin investment, binance margin trading, bitcoin price, bitcoin price analysis, bitcoin prefiction, how to buy bitcoin, binance lending, binance tutorial, bnb coin ...